What is your dream tank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hmmm. I think like 20,000 gallon saltwater shark tank would be sweet! There may be a few problems trying to get it into the house though ;)

Hmmm. I think like 20,000 gallon saltwater shark tank would be sweet! There may be a few problems trying to get it into the house though ;)

Ha! that would be cool if it was one solid tank. Alas, this guy built it himself. I assume with industrial grade thick acrylic and sealer.

Ha! that would be cool if it was one solid tank. Alas, this guy built it himself. I assume with industrial grade thick acrylic and sealer.

Haha yeah, and they probably built that first, and then the rest of the house around that!

The walls of my house would be a huge saltwater tank that's kind of maze like, with LR on the surfaces, with 5 blue tangs, various BTAS, lots of mangroves, 15 royal grammas, 20 black and white clownfish, live sand, zoas and Kenya trees, a big school of blue and green chromis, a bunch of coral banded shrimp, a separate room with mangroves and about 20 dwarf sea horses, a room with axolotls (FW), a room with a lion fish, and the 5 bedrooms would be big bowl-like jelly tanks. I WANT.

not a tank but i really want to make a koi pond that is a circle with a bridge going to an island in the center that would be sooo cool :) definitely going to happen some day...

The walls of my house would be a huge saltwater tank that's kind of maze like, with LR on the surfaces, with 5 blue tangs, various BTAS, lots of mangroves, 15 royal grammas, 20 black and white clownfish, live sand, zoas and Kenya trees, a big school of blue and green chromis, a bunch of coral banded shrimp, a separate room with mangroves and about 20 dwarf sea horses, a room with axolotls (FW), a room with a lion fish, and the 5 bedrooms would be big bowl-like jelly tanks. I WANT.

OMG that would be sooooo pretty!

Back
Top Bottom