What kid of eggs are these?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

xxkitzoxx

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello! I recently bought some luffy marimo moss balls and a clump of java moss for my betta tank.
I thought i had rinced them off well but when i looked at the largest one i noticed little egglike things on it
IMG_1495.jpg
IMG_1497.jpg

Do you know what these could be? Should I remove them and rince better or wait to see what they hatch into?
Thanks!!

Technically it's best to rinse every plant you place in your tank in a mild bleach solution and rinse again in tank water a few times before you put it in there. God only knows what those are. I'd leave it now that it's already in there. It's sure to wind up being eaten anyway. They're as big a nerites but I've only seen them lay them on solid objects so not sure

Technically it's best to rinse every plant you place in your tank in a mild bleach solution and rinse again in tank water a few times before you put it in there. God only knows what those are. I'd leave it now that it's already in there. It's sure to wind up being eaten anyway. They're as big a nerites but I've only seen them lay them on solid objects so not sure

Aah thanks this is a little scary, theyre in a tank with one betta and about 5-7 ghost shrimp

Looks like fish eggs to me. Someone spawned on your ball!!!

What kinda fish were in the tank when you bought it?

Looks like fish eggs to me. Someone spawned on your ball!!!

What kinda fish were in the tank when you bought it?

Just one betta and 5-7 ghost shrimp, maybe they are from the sellers tank, i'll have to contact them to find out probably.

Yep fish eggs can travel. I trimmed a plant in one of my tanks and magically ended up with fry in another tank.

Yep fish eggs can travel. I trimmed a plant in one of my tanks and magically ended up with fry in another tank.

Aah thats scary since i dont know what they are [emoji23] hopefully something that I can care for if it survives

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom