What kind of fish are compatible with clownfish!?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tiacorina

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Would someone be able to give me a list of fish that are compatible with clownfish?! Are damsels a good idea because I asked the ladie at my LPS and she said one should do ok but no more that one?! Is that true?!
P.s about the list of fish,,,well I only have a 14gal tank!! Any ideas at all will be appreciated!!
Tia:thanks:

Would someone be able to give me a list of fish that are compatible with clownfish?! Are damsels a good idea because I asked the ladie at my LPS and she said one should do ok but no more that one?! Is that true?!
P.s about the list of fish,,,well I only have a 14gal tank!! Any ideas at all will be appreciated!!
Tia:thanks:

Not too many more fish. IMO your clowns and a goby and that would be it. Some shrimp, snails and hermits would top it off. Also IMO I wouldn't get the damsel they are notorious for being extremely aggressive. I had one and had to re home it. They wanna own everything in your tank including your other fish. A 14g is pretty small. Even the 2 clowns are enough BUT of you wanted to push the envelope you can get a goby/pistol shrimp. I wouldn't go any further then that. This of course is just me and my opinion.

Dino

I answered your other thread. Please try not to triple post. It only confuses members trying to help you.

Back
Top Bottom