what kind of phone do you have?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jessicafish

Aquarium Advice Freak
I currently have a Nexus S with a cracked screen but on the 20th I'm getting the Iphone 5s!! My parents are getting it for me for my birthday which is sunday. I'm just turning 14 so its kind of a big deal to have a phone that nice but I'm a straight A student who does all her chores and is respectful so I guess it payed off. I'm gonna get the space gray Iphone 5s with a teal and black otterbox™ but I guess that's not really important I'm just excited!

This lead me to wonder what phones other aquarists have!

I currently have a Nexus S with a cracked screen but on the 20th I'm getting the Iphone 5s!! My parents are getting it for me for my birthday which is sunday. I'm just turning 14 so its kind of a big deal to have a phone that nice but I'm a straight A student who does all her chores and is respectful so I guess it payed off. I'm gonna get the space gray Iphone 5s with a teal and black otterbox™ but I guess that's not really important I'm just excited! This lead me to wonder what phones other aquarists have!

Nice! That looks pretty cool with the fingerprint sensor and stuff. Supposedly, it's the fastest phone on the market now. I guess my galaxy s4 is no longer the most powerful haha. I'm still an android guy though ;)

I got the phone today! I haven't gotten the otter box yet so I'm using a wallet case that is my dad's.

I have the 4s and love it, I also want an otter box, but not the otter box that makes it look like its going to rip through your pants

I know its in the future, but I would rather wait for iPhone 6. The usual refresh to the iPhone line up is in September. My predictions are:

Better camera- at least 12 megapixels

Faster processor- Apple is clearly heading for the 64 bit processing instead of adding more cores.

better screen! This is a must for apple to compete with the 400+ PPI displays out there. I would imagine that it would have 450+ PPI and called "super retina display"

Bigger screen- Apple may want to increase screen size another .5 inches like the iPhone 5 did. I think it would be a slow increase in screen size over the next few iPhone models. I believe iPhone 6 will have a 4.5 inch display.

Yup, I think I will wait for iPhone 6 (y)

I know its in the future, but I would rather wait for iPhone 6. The usual refresh to the iPhone line up is in September. My predictions are:

Better camera- at least 12 megapixels

Faster processor- Apple is clearly heading for the 64 bit processing instead of adding more cores.

better screen! This is a must for apple to compete with the 400+ PPI displays out there. I would imagine that it would have 450+ PPI and called "super retina display"

Bigger screen- Apple may want to increase screen size another .5 inches like the iPhone 5 did. I think it would be a slow increase in screen size over the next few iPhone models. I believe iPhone 6 will have a 4.5 inch display.

Yup, I think I will wait for iPhone 6 (y)

I thought they were going to stay at 8 Megapixels for the iPhone 6 camera, either way it should be even better than the 5.

Gotta wait until fall for an official announcement though :(

I thought they were going to stay at 8 Megapixels for the iPhone 6 camera, either way it should be even better than the 5.

Gotta wait until fall for an official announcement though :(

I think that apple might want to compete with other smartphone cameras out there. It's definably going to be better than the 5s. They might just keep the 8 Mp camera and just improve optics. Either way, iphone 6 will be an awesome improvement :)

I have the galaxy s3 and I enjoy android phones!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom