What kind of pleco do you have?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Geronica said:
Oh how cute

Thanks :) I usually never see it... it hangs with a tough crowd In the African tank so its always hiding out :) it was cool to get a pic of him the other day.

Some plain old bristlenoses, two 6"-8" red tail sternellas (L114), a 10" sailfin pleco (Pterygoplichthys gibbiceps) and one 15" Pterygoplichthys pardalis.

WYite

In my 55 gallon tank I have 1 bristlenose named horny, 1 albino bristlenose, and 1 clown Pleco named nemo. For my 20 long I want to get this peppermint pleco that will probably switch to the 55 and move the clown to the 20.

Attachments

• image-1546853411.jpg
    image-1546853411.jpg
    219.6 KB · Views: 82
  • image-1867900865.jpg
    image-1867900865.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 72
  • image-1572171134.jpg
    image-1572171134.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 70
  • image-3329181863.jpg
    image-3329181863.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 98
Heres is my 13" common pleco and my other pleco which i believe to be a spotted rubber lip. Enjoy!

Attachments

• image-2749641974.jpg
    image-2749641974.jpg
    244.5 KB · Views: 92
  • image-2497246308.jpg
    image-2497246308.jpg
    211.2 KB · Views: 98
GreenTerrorNoob said:
Heres is my 13" common pleco and my other pleco which i believe to be a spotted rubber lip. Enjoy!

That common pleco is the nicest most colourful common plec I've seen.

These are my cute plecos.
The bigger is a common pleco, about 10 to 12 inches long. The smaller was sold to me as a "white spotted pleco". I have no idea what the actual name is, but his spots are much brighter than the common pleco. He's about 6 inches long.

I love these guys!!!

Ok, the alpo won't let me add a picture. I'll try again in a bit. :-(

Attachments

• plecos.JPG
    plecos.JPG
    52.5 KB · Views: 99
AngelWings said:
The bigger is a common pleco, about 10 to 12 inches long. The smaller was sold to me as a "white spotted pleco". I have no idea what the actual name is, but his spots are much brighter than the common pleco. He's about 6 inches long.

I love these guys!!!

Love your pleco :)

I love these guys!!!

These guys are really cute...awghhhh can you get a front pic of the one on the glass (he has a lil pot belly...lol)

In my 55 gallon tank I have 1 bristlenose named horny, 1 albino bristlenose, and 1 clown Pleco named nemo. For my 20 long I want to get this peppermint pleco that will probably switch to the 55 and move the clown to the 20.

Oh I love them alll......where did you get that light one?

Here's the little one when he was new, a few months ago.

Thanks for your compliments, he's a cutie for sure.

ForumRunner_20121009_181346.jpg

I think I got him from aquariumfish.net.... I'll have to check.

Hi all, I checked, and I got the little cutie at Aquariumfish.net. They have him listed as a White Spotted Sailfin Pleco, $7.50.

Enjoy!

Everyone has some awesome plecos! And I know this is a dumb question but how do you guys move your huge ones when transferring tanks? Just grab them lol?

abrinn23 said:
Everyone has some awesome plecos! And I know this is a dumb question but how do you guys move your huge ones when transferring tanks? Just grab them lol?

That's what I do corner him and grab him by the tail.

GreenTerrorNoob said:
Why thank you.. I have to transfer him to new tank soon

My common is just plain blackish how did you get yours like that?!

Back
Top Bottom