What should I get???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

stusclan

Aquarium Advice Activist
I'm ready to add some color to my tank - I can't decide on whether I should get a couple of clowns or pajama cardinals. I only have my yellow tang and yellow tail blue damsel in now with 65lbs. of live rock, lots of clean-ups and some hitchhickers I haven't identified yet.

Any opinions?

55 gal
fluval 404 for circulation (filled with live rock rubble)
aqua c remora
3 powerheads
visitherm heater

Terry

Personally I don't like the cardinals.... I would go with the clowns..... alot more personality...

cardinals are cool,if you have them if schools of course.They will also really flourish in schools.And the schools will also look like a big colorful fish. :wink: Though they will only look good in large tanks with lots of swimming room.Clowns are good too,they are interesting fish if kept alone but with a host anemone they are cool.I see them at the pet store all wavy and beautiful.If you want an anemone and your a beginner just check out the topic I made on Beginners Anemones.But I would be cool if you got both.Since they are equally beautiful fish.

I bought two beautiful little perculas (tank raised of course) this afternoon. They are swimming happily around in their qt - just waggling around. By the time they go into the main tank I will have my lights, so their anemone is right around the corner. Good choice - thanks for the help.

Back
Top Bottom