What size Koralia for 26g

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

carberarr

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Looking at the different size Koralia powerheads, not sure what size I would need. Does anyone have experience with these? And know what size would be good for a 26g bowfront?

I use a K-2 on my 65g and it moves lots of water. So I would more then likley go with a K-2 and a K-1. one on each side of the tank.

I would actually go with the Koralia Nano and a #1, a #2 may be to much flow for your 26G IMO...

i have a 26 g jbj. so you guys recommend at least 2 power heads (probably 2 koralia nanos) for an aquarium this size?

I'd definitely go with bigger than nanos. I have 2 K1s on a 20G and am actually thinking of upping one to a K2.

I would go with a K1 or a K2. Just be careful how/where you aim the K2. I had a nano that would turn on at night in my 29BC. I moved the nano to my frag/QT tank and it barely makes my Duncan sway.

I have nano right now, instead of having K2, I think it's better to have 2 koralia nanos. My tank is also 28gallon and I use the filter waterflow and the nano...

just in case anyone was wondering... i have a mj1200 as a return, koralia nano and a k1. imo its perfect for my jbj 24

Back
Top Bottom