What tetra!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What tetra (# of tetras)

• Rummynose tetra (8)

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Cardinal Tetra (10)

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Neon Tetra (10)

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Black Neon Tetra (10)

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Lemon Tetra(8)

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Glowlight Tetra (10)

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters

Crepe

Aquarium Advice Addict
I am at a loss...my 20g long is in need of some fish.

Here's what will be in it before any other fish go in: 4x otocinclus sp.

pH of 6.8 so I'm down with anything.

Edit: if there's a tetra not up there leave your input...I'm really interested in unique fishes.

I have some Back neons and love them, but voted for Cardinal tetras.

I have some Rose Danios in my 20 gal and I really enjoy them!

4 glowlights 4 regular neons they will scool together it would look super cool...maby 6 bloodfin tetras pictures online dont do them justice the fins get realy dark red when in soft water and maby 4 marble hatchet fish if you have floating plants and a lid, 1-2 small angels to make them school a 20 galon is big enough for all of those fish and if your planted tank has a larger bushy plant like java or xmas moss penguin tetras are realy cool the larger ones have a realy long bottom tail fin and they kinda point out of the ball like they are on gaurd duty..but just off the top of my head some good comunity soft water fish are: kerri tetras, flame tetras, cochu's blue tetra, ruby tetra, gouramis any that catch you eye, killifish/splash tetra they can come in some realy cool coulours, a betas do realy good in softer water, clown or kuli loaches.... hope this gives you some ideas but remeber you have to have a "larger" fish then the tetras like an angel to make them school or shoal a couple 2" angels would do the trick...remeber some of these fish may be hard to find but would be well worth looking around for

Back
Top Bottom