What the heck is this? Apastia?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

baron1282

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Also please help me with Identification. I can't get a better picture because it's so hard to get lighting on it. I will try a little later if you guys can't tell.

Please tell me it's something good for my tank. :nono:

I am hoping I don't have to worry about this, but in case I do I might try to get one of the shrimp that can eat the thing. I just would be worried about the Shrimp being I am putting in a Wrasse and a Hawkfish.:dance:

I have seen a peppermint Shrimp in a tank with a Wrasse and Hawkfish and it was doing good. So who knows.

Attachments

• IMG_1002.jpg
    IMG_1002.jpg
    250.5 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_2218.jpg
    IMG_2218.jpg
    257.7 KB · Views: 142
Oh, I didn't know this was moved. :p I was like I swear I just posted something. I didn't want to start another thread being I already had one up. I understand one is about True Perculas and this one is about apastia. :p

I added two small peppermint Shrimp in today in hopes they take care of that Aipstasia. If not I will get two more when I add the Wrasse next Friday.

Peppermint shrimp are hit and miss. Try some aiptasia-x or injecting with lemon juice if they don't do the job.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom