What to do with tiny tanks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MarkA123

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have a bunch of small tanks just sitting around and want to do something with them. This one is my favorite it's blue. I used to have my betta in it.
PETCO Mini Aquarium Kit at PETCO
This is just bowl
Classic Fish Bowl at PETCO
This ones the same as the one above just plastic
Imagine Deluxe Goldfish Bowls at PETCO
This is a little bigger one that we recently bought
Marina Goldfish Starter Kit - Aquariums - Fish - PetSmart
This one is one we bought for 2 dollars at walmart, the light bulb is missing were going to purchase a new bulb
PETCO 1 Gallon Corner Aquarium Kit at PETCO
I have tons of this gravel
PETCO Blue Jean Mix Aquarium Gravel at PETCO
And we have a mixture of black pink and red gravel same shape as the blue kind.
We have all the filters, gravel, etc that came with the tanks. So what can i do with them? Maybe a betta in the 1.77g one and mystery snails in the tanks with filters and live plants in the 2 bowls? I mean 1.77g would be better than the cups their in at petco right, and mystery snails don't require much their just with the goldfish at our petco. And live plants would look good in the bowls. Are there any heaters that i can buy for the tanks, like this one
Hydor Mini Heater-7.5 Watt - Heaters - Submersible Heaters at BigalsOnline
Or would this one be better,
Marineland Stealth Pro Shatter-Proof Heater - 25 Watt - Heaters - Submersible Heaters at BigalsOnline
What are some other options? Ghost shrimp require a heater don't they? If i do buy a heater would they thrive in one of the tanks?.

I was wondering the same thing because my one goldfish is upgrading to a larger tank and was wondering what I could put in my 3 gallon tank now.

depends on the room temp. a lot of people set up plant only small tanks like that for display also.

Back
Top Bottom