What was your favourite freshwater fish you had in your tank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Yasir326722

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
The title says it all, so comment and tell me.

My favourite fish is Mbuna Cichlid [emoji226]

IMG_8853.jpg
Show me your fishes [emoji225][emoji226][emoji245][emoji227][emoji228][emoji229]

My favorite fish I have now are my pair of german blue rams. The colors and markings on these fish are pretty amazing. My favorite fish I have ever owned would have to be my 5 red belly piranhas.

Attachments

• IMG_0684.jpg
    IMG_0684.jpg
    240 KB · Views: 72
I miss the heck out of my bronze corys. Kind of plain-looking fish, but very hardy. The best part, though, was watching the whole group take their evening exercise, chasing each other around and around and up and down... They added a lot of visual energy to the tank.

When I get my next big tank set up, there will be a shoal of some kind of cory on the stock list :)

My breeding pair of German Blue Rams have always been my favorite. Tons of personality, and you can train them to do some pretty cool stuff. My Sunset Honey Gourami is also cool because he is curious, but nice to all of the other fish.

A scarlet veiltail betta I once had named "Rocky." I gave the little tough guy that name because, while I was waiting to pay for him, he kept trying to attack my hand through the bag. :D

Tough one. I've had a lot of favorites over the years.

Right now ? Tie between my Farlowella vittata and my Pearl Gourami.

My Farlowella is such an oddball
IMG_4493.jpg

and my Pearl is so handsome
IMG_2470.jpg

and I love Corydoras in general.

Neons are lovely schooling fish! I've always loved them even from a young age

Guppies. They're dumb as rocks but I enjoy them, think the fry are cute as buttons and like seeing what kind of color combos I'm going to get.

Also like my keyhole, cichlid personality without the aggression or size issues of the usual suspects lol

Sent from my SM-G930T using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom