What wrong with my dojo loaches

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

insanegirl

Aquarium Advice Activist

He lives in a pond 1000 gallons with koi and turtles. Been there for 3 years. For the last week he been getting more swollen and his skin is Peeling off. What is going on? I have 3 other in the pond that are acting ok.

IMG_8088.jpg

He lives in a pond 1000 gallons with koi and turtles. Been there for 3 years. For the last week he been getting more swollen and his skin is Peeling off. What is going on? I have 3 other in the pond that are acting ok.

View attachment 321737

Any hole will be great. I been giving him salt and fungus meds

Far from a pond fish expert but it almost looks like a bird tried to grab it just looking at that puncture wound.

Far from a pond fish expert but it almost looks like a bird tried to grab it just looking at that puncture wound.

No birds. Pond has a net over it. Nothing can escape and no one can get it. Can it be a turtle? I do have turtles in there. But the fish been with the turtle for about 2 years.

Fish is still alive. About the same condition. Now in a tank all by himself. Anyone seen this before??

Back
Top Bottom