what's a good online plant store

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

brendan

Aquarium Advice Activist
I'm thinking of ordering some plants online and I was interested in hearing some poeples thoughts and experiences with doing this. Have you had success or has it been a waste of money? The main reason I'm thinking of doing it is that the selection of plants online is far more extensive than anything I could get at my lfs.

TIA

I have also had several good experiences with aquariumplant.com. And they don't have a huge minimum order like some places.

ive had really good exp with the tycom 3 on ebay. its pretty cheap compared to the other stores. and theres some good deals if you buy 4+ (free plant and pretty low shipping) (s)hes very considerate. and (s)he has many plants. and sometimes you can get a plant pretty cheap if no one else bids on it :)

also ive never bought any plants frm any other place so i cant say anything on those

betowess, thank you for the kind comments. We now offer a 90 day exchange program, where you can exchange your plants for new ones up to 90 days from the purchase date. It is like having insurance for your plants!

Robert Hudson
www.aquabotanic.com

Back
Top Bottom