Where are we at?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mylittlemollies

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Good evening,
Last week we had a very unfortunate accident where a friends child put toilet cleaner in our tank. We lost 9 of our 12 fish. I feel blessed to have had my 3 mollies survive, one being my beautiful (possibly pregnant) girl. Can anyone tell me if you think she is still expecting?ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1407321930.274615.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1407321980.883873.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Oh man..sorry to hear that happened. Did you come down with wrath of all that is all evil?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

You know Brookster, I have not spoken to the parents of he child since it happened. I was so upset that they weren't supervising their little one, which resulted in me losing my beautiful fish!

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

I'd take a hand.. hang it on the tank as a precaution for other children, game of thrones style.. that's just me though; )

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

How did he open the toilet cleaner isn't there a special lid on it?

I think your fish is not pregnant but instead bloated.

The gravid spot at the back. Because she's a nice clear orange there will be a small black dot under anal fin that gets larger... she's harder to tell when due as they are already square.

They can hold sperm in them from one mating for many months so from one splash she can have like 3 batches...

Good luck

Back
Top Bottom