Where Do I Go to Sell or Re-home?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishesfriend

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have a large, gorgeous marble anglefish that is tearing making life very stressful for my other 3 angels. I'm in LA and don't know how to go about re-homing or even selling, as he's a pretty perfect specimen.

Are there any aquarium societies or fish shops or local online markets you could try?

Not that I could find. Posting this question here was my last resort. My LFS told me there are no such things and just let them look and see what credit they'd give me. Umm... No.

In LA? There's got to be something.

I would assume so, but I am finding nothing. I kind of expected the fish store to tell me there are none so they can buy this fish for pennies and re-sell it for a bunch of money, but I've been searching too. Was just hoping maybe someone in LA would find this & know more.

Just tell them you'll order your fish and supplies online...$$ talks.

Even if you don't I wouldn't go back there, plenty of lfs's in LA.

Just tell them you'll order your fish and supplies online...$$ talks.

Even if you don't I wouldn't go back there, plenty of lfs's in LA.

I think that's a good idea. I've spent thousands there and they usually don't even know what they're talking about. I guess it's time for a new LFS. Esp since I'm about to start 120g species tank. They don't deserve that $. haha

:thanks:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom