Where do you buy ammonia?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ace Hardware has pure ammonia. Make sure whatever you buy is pure with no surfactants in it.

Ace has pool sand too. I don't have one nearby, but I'll put an order in today, and drive out to one.

Hi all. Sorry to bungee jump into the thread. I'm also looking for some ammonia to start a fish less cycle. Only problem is... I'm in Ireland. I have no idea where to start! I have been looking in stores but to no avail. Maybe it's packaged or labelled differently here?

I'm the same as carlosk I've been looking for weeks and can't find ammonia in Ireland

Hi all. Sorry to bungee jump into the thread. I'm also looking for some ammonia to start a fish less cycle. Only problem is... I'm in Ireland. I have no idea where to start! I have been looking in stores but to no avail. Maybe it's packaged or labelled differently here?

Check at your grocery store in the cleaning supply section. Maybe look for it under "household ammonia" or some term like that. Make sure that there is no added scents or soaps in t. :)

Back
Top Bottom