Where to buy wholesale plants?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

big_al01

Aquarium Advice Freak
I need to find a good wholesaler that has reasonable prices so I can buy plants to sell on here, ebay and planning on an online store! Everywhere I have looked you need a company! I have read through everything saying that if they don't ask for a company name they aren't really a wholesaler and I've read through the steps to get a business license and taxes and bla bla bla! But I don't want to sell them through a business yet ( until i start an online store) can somebody please give me some info on where I can buy wholesale plants? Thanks!

You can go to bank of america and open a sole prop without the license but technically it's a business. I do custom woodworking and and purchase wholesale that way...super easy BUT you are personally liable.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Aquarium Advice mobile app

The business account has to have your name and what you intend on doing. So mine is Crete Woodworking

Bofa is the only bank I know of that offers it...I'm doing custom tank stands now as well and thinking about doing a new one for fish and plants...it only takes about 10 minutes. Good luck and let me know if you start selling plants I'll buy some from you.

Back
Top Bottom