Where to get Sunset Hygro?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

teamgs

Aquarium Advice Regular
Greetings,
All the sites that I have visited show Sunset Hygro as a Noxious Weed, and won't ship it, or don't even list it for sale. Is this a request that I should post on the Barter/Trade section, or does someone know a vendor that sells it?

Regards,

Gary

i dont think u will find a vendor that will sell it but ALOT of members on this site have it and i am sure if u make a post in the barter section u will score some in no time. its only takes like 2 stems to start a jungle lol

Yep, just go to the BarterTrade forum and post a request. You are guaranteed to get some replies. :lol:

Most folks trim on the weekend, so asking now would give you a good chance of getting some shipped out to you early next week.....

Thanks!

I will be posting soon.

*** EDIT ***

Dang! I have to have 50 posts first. sigh..... :D

Gary

Thanks, will do! I didn't realize that I had been a member so long. I joined last year as I was preparing to get my tank started again, and then with my job and new little ones, I never got around to it. Time sure does fly!

Gary

The problem is YOUR STATE lists it as a noxious weed. to avoid lawsuits and legal ramifications, no vendors will illegally ship it to you.

Back
Top Bottom