Which protein skimmer for 75g fowlr

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Khmer86

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hey guys! I'm new to this forum and wanted to know what you guys prefer or recommend for a 75g fowlr tank. I have a 75g dt with 29g sump. Currently I'm running reef octopus hob bh1000 but I believe that it may not be big enough for it and I read some good reviews on reef octopus nwb110 and also sca-302 which is rated at 180 gallons. Those two are what I'm thinking of getting for now but any advice or suggestion is greatly appreciated!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks I'll take that into consideration, there's so many out there kinda hard to decide but I know my HOB bh1000 is too small for my tank

At first I did but now I'm not sure what fish I want yet, currently I got couple cerith snail, red leg hermit crabs, one emerald crab, and chocolate starfish. I'm looking to get a pair of clownfish and maybe foxface rabbit fish and maybe coral beauty angelfish

I wanted a dwarf of fuzzy lionfish but not many fish are compatible with it so I changed my mind on it and I want to wait til I'm sure what I want so there's no regret later

I got a sump setup and want in sump protein skimmer

Back
Top Bottom