Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Emclenaghan

Aquarium Advice Regular
Our fish do!!

This is my 5 year olds birthday present, the best present ever according to her! We just set it up today and we added a Squidward since the picture was taken. She plans on getting a Betta and perhaps 4 or 5 glofish or neon tetras. Oh, and a snail!

Attachments

• image-1863087424.jpg
    image-1863087424.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 257
Adorable! I am getting my 4 year old niece a Dora setup for her Birthday in August (Will turn 5), get her hooked early ;]

We got a 55 gallon tank back in March that is our "family" tank. My daughter had been asking for her own ever since and I was excited to set another one up. The problem is, now I have already started planning my next tank in my head...

Awesome! I set up a spongebob tank last year for the kids, did you make that rock house? I made one out of a coconut, as well as sandys treedome. I have a video around here somewhere.

Yeah, we just found a rock in the yard and cleaned it up. It works perfect! How did you make a tree dome?

I used a hamster ball and a simply orange plastic bottle cut to fit :) Did a pretty makeshift job on it, since I didn't have any good tools for the job, but it looked o.k. Here's a vid.

[vid]

How cute!
Congratulations to your daughter. I hope she has fun with it!

Here is a pic of the tank I sat up for my boys. This is my first tank ever, but I have a 30 gallon that I'm in the process of fixing up.

Attachments

• image-34948685.jpg
    image-34948685.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 169
"Baaaaaaaaaaa!" lol Awesome setup!! I just showed it to my husband, (along w/ the other Spongebob tank posts on here), and he thought they were cool too! Our son will be turning 3 soon, (so he's still a little too young for his own tank), but I'm getting ideas for when the time is right to get him a tank.

Nice! I was super excited to see the Spongebob set because her original theme was going to be unicorns and princess stuff. I don't know if you have seen the cheesy stuff they have for that at Petsmart but it's a little much for me!

Back
Top Bottom