who wants live rock?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cool.. did you get it yet? If so, how is it?

just bid today will let you know,

if ur interested he only has about 150 out of the original 200lbs he put up for auction

2.50 each lb plus shipping costs only about 150lbs left

i just picked up 25lbs myself and thought you might be interested
I noticed there is 9 hours left in auction. Did you aotomatically get the 2.50 per lb or do you have to wait for the auction to finish. I live 40 miles south of Los Angeles so I will be able to will call.

2.50 is the going rate, you just plug in how many lbs you want keep the bid price the same... that's an even sweeter deal for you, it looks like you can go get your own and even save on shipping, might want to check if that's an option,

2.50 is the going rate, you just plug in how many lbs you want keep the bid price the same... that's an even sweeter deal for you, it looks like you can go get your own and even save on shipping, might want to check if that's an option,

Back
Top Bottom