Wholesale Equipment Suppliers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ESeck

Aquarium Advice Freak
I am looking to build a fish room in my house. Mostly with the purpose of breeding a few types of fish. Is there anywhere on the internet that sells certain equipment (sponge filters, heaters, possibly even tanks) as cases rather than individually? I'm willing to spend to do this but, obviously, I would like to cut costs wherever possible. I'm currently figuring on waiting for a dollar per gallon sale to fill out the rest of the tanks that I need.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I am looking to build a fish room in my house. Mostly with the purpose of breeding a few types of fish. Is there anywhere on the internet that sells certain equipment (sponge filters, heaters, possibly even tanks) as cases rather than individually? I'm willing to spend to do this but, obviously, I would like to cut costs wherever possible. I'm currently figuring on waiting for a dollar per gallon sale to fill out the rest of the tanks that I need.

If you get a license to be a wholesaler or retailer, you can pay less than if you are "hobbyist" just building a fish room. Other than that, you can look into the "Florida Fish Farmers Coop" as they do sell to the retail public and may be able to get you bulk prices on certain items.

Hope this helps. (y)

Thanks, I'll check them out. I think getting licenced would cost me more than any savings I would get.

Thanks, I'll check them out. I think getting licenced would cost me more than any savings I would get.

It would depend on your state's licensing costs and what you have to buy. Breeding fish can be expensive. It's way more than the cost of setting up. Any breaks you can get really add up. (y)

Back
Top Bottom