WI-Saddle Valentini puffer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

christopherkath

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I bought this cute little guy before I know he liked my corals as much as I do, just for a different reason. He's healthy and aprox 1.5 " . $20.

There is no reason for that... give him to a LFS. You would rather kill him than donate him to someone that will take care of him?

christopherkath said:
I wouldn't flush him if I had other choices.

You do have other choices. They are just too much effort for you. Others have offered to take the fish, you wont ship. Suggestions have been made for temporary housing for the fish til you found someone who wanted it. You didnt like that idea either.

The fact is, you place such little value on the life of this fish that you could just care less about doing anything other than posting a message on a board.

Your comment of flushing the fish was intended to rile up the readers and conscientous fishkeepers of this board. Congratulations, it worked. You are officially a troll in my book.

One more comment about flushing the fish and I will lock and remove this thread. We do not promote inhumane treatment of any animal.

I wouldn't think I'd even have to issue a warning like this, but apparently I do.

Back
Top Bottom