Wierd ebay auction

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I sent some questions to the seller

"Are the car keys part of the auction also? And how exactly are the popsicle sticks stuck to the post it? Is is residue from the popsicle, or because of the stickiness of the post it?"

dogspot said:
I sent some questions to the seller

"Are the car keys part of the auction also? And how exactly are the popsicle sticks stuck to the post it? Is is residue from the popsicle, or because of the stickiness of the post it?"

Too funny.

Wow! I got a quick response...

"The keys are not included in the auction. The popsicle sticks are stuck to the paper strictly by their own sugar-residue. Thanks"

I should bid on it...

MAN! Shrunken heads would scare the heck out of me evertime I'd see them... I should buy one and put it next to my wife while she is sleeping... But that just may lead to a divorce.... It'd still be funny, though.

Creepy...

dogspot said:
MAN! Shrunken heads would scare the heck out of me evertime I'd see them... I should buy one and put it next to my wife while she is sleeping... But that just may lead to a divorce.... It'd still be funny, though.

Creepy...

Yeah, but they are only replicas, no matter how good they look......I want the real thing, but that means a $5000-$8500 price tag. :cry:

They say with shrunken heads, the blonder the hair and the lighter the skin, the more money they are worth

I've had friends sell certain stuff on ebay so people could pass drug tests... if you get my drift. As well as some stuff that isn't appropriate to mention here =o)
They said it sold for a decent amount of money tho

lyquidphyre said:
I've had friends sell certain stuff on ebay so people could pass drug tests... if you get my drift.

I would think that would be against the law, against eBay's rules, and probably illegal to mail, too.....quite the risk for a measly few bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom