WOO HOO!! The deal is done

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We will have a retail website. Our facility is a wholesale operation selling only to pet stores. I'm sure we can have a few walk-ins if you live in the surrounding area.
We will be up and running by April 1st

We decided on a name for the wholesale part of the business with the B&M location. "Tropicals N More"
We will be selling reptiles,plants,mealworms,salt water fish, Fresh water fish,Koi,feeders.

The website name is "www.redtailaquatics.com"
the website will be up and running in a few months.

Just moved twelve 150 gallon tubs into our new facility. These will house the Koi, goldfish and feeders. Been busy building shelves for all the tanks and today I will start to run the PVC for all the air lines.
The previous owners are letting all there customers know that they have sold the business and have been introducing us to them. We are being well received. We officially take over on March 18th. So I have to have at least 80 tanks up and running in the new facility by then.

What a great experience so far.

I was just talking to my father about how one day in my late future I wish to have a fish business. Can we get photos of your facility?

Congratulations, sounds so cool!

Been real busy lately. We now have 175 tanks set up and running with fish in them. The transition has gone very smooth so far with just a few minor bumps in the road.
We are getting a new shipment of fish tommorrow. About 2500 fish. We have 30 more tanks to set-up before we are fully stocked. we have a 1100 sq ft facility and it is filling up quickly. This has been a great experience so far.
Our business name is Tropicals N More

is it in the poconos? because im going there this summer. are walk ins welcome?

I'm in northeast Pa. I think we are a few hours from the poconos, I live in a suburb of Reading. Will you be selling online?

We are located in the Pocono's.The town is Marshall's Creek. A few miles from the delaware water gap bridge. Yes, we will be having walk-ins. before you come to the Pocono's just contact us at tmfish@ptd.net or through this forum.
We will be posting pictures real soon. In our shipment tommorrow I will be getting a Columbian Zebra Pleco for my personal show tank. I am very excited about this new addition.

Yes, we will be selling online. The website is under construction right now. The web addy will be www.redtailaquatics.com

We are located in the Pocono's.The town is Marshall's Creek. A few miles from the delaware water gap bridge. Yes, we will be having walk-ins. before you come to the Pocono's just contact us at tmfish@ptd.net or through this forum.
We will be posting pictures real soon. In our shipment tommorrow I will be getting a Columbian Zebra Pleco for my personal show tank. I am very excited about this new addtion.

Ohh a true L46? Let's see pics. If you really wanted to make a buck I'd get them breeding...huge demand with the pleco lovers out there.

Hi all,

We are now up on Facebook. You can find us by searching tropicals n more or by searching for our email tmfish@ptd.net

We just got in 60 discus, sewellia loaches, flower horns, asian plecos, albino plecos, pink convicts,hi fin blue rams, gold danios, lg neon tetras, veil angelfish, black mollies,
Check out the pics at Facebook

move out to state college we only have petco and the LFS just went out of business cause the guy was a bum and had poorly kept fish. The only thing i liked about him was that he would order fish with for me and id pick them up as soon as they got there in their own bags and would never touch his water.

Business is going great. I am working on the website. It is coming along but slower then expected. Sales are good right now. Pond season is taking up all of my time right now. Didn't realize how popular koi are. As fast as we get them they are sold. Best part of it Ll is we are having a lot of fun.

Twnovelties said:
Business is going great. I am working on the website. It is coming along but slower then expected. Sales are good right now. Pond season is taking up all of my time right now. Didn't realize how popular koi are. As fast as we get them they are sold. Best part of it Ll is we are having a lot of fun.

Sounds good, sounds like fun getting to work with fish all day, not to mention owning a wholesale store! Whenever you get your website up, be sure to mention it, it'd love to take a look at it.

Congrats! I've got a bunch of in-laws up in Eastern Penn. Will do my best to visit next time we are up.

Let me know if you need any help with the website :)

Just got a huge load of fish in yesterday. It was a long day. 30 boxes of fish.
cory cats,Kribensis,albino clawed frogs,plecos, fancy guppies,dwarf blue gourami's, red empress cichilds,Venustus cichilds, asst africans 4+ inches,blue lobsters,gold sevrums,synspilum,lizard catfish,upside down cats,golden burmeses catfish,penguin tetras,angelfish and alot more.

follow us on facebook to see the pics. search for tropicals n more

see ya

website is making progress

Best regards,
Will & Tara

Back
Top Bottom