WOOHOO!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MYTY1705

Aquarium Advice Freak
Just bought a RBT anemone at lunch. Can't wait to get him home to put him in the tank. Clownfish hopefully will know what to do with him. Also got 3 green hairry mushroom frags. Great day for me. First corals!!!! SOOOOOOO Excited!!! Sorry just had to share.

Congrats on the new addition. Don't be discouraged if your clowns dont' go move in right away. Sometimes it takes a while for them to take up resdience.

4 watts per gallon of pc 2 10k and 2 actinic. Tank has been up and running for 14 months now. Moved the tank two weeks ago but saved 30 gallons of the original 58 gallons. No problems with the water. No4-0, No3-0, no2-0, no ammonia in the two weeks either with two clowns and a CB. So pretty sure there will be no small cycle. Thanks for the caution though.

Congrats on your new addition. Can't wait to see pics *wink*. Sounds like you've taken all the proper precautions and your tank is mature enough to handle the animal.

Hopefully you'll have better luck than me and your anemone will actually take up residence in the FRONT of the tank instead of the back! 8O

Just put my rbt anemone in two days ago. He picked a great spot right up front in the center and my false perc. has been teasing and mouthing so I'm hoping he will move in soon. Stole my rbt for $28.00 at my lfs. Sweet!!

Back
Top Bottom