Woot Woot

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Etunes

Aquarium Advice Addict
Got 2 new fish when i went to the store. There was this gorgeous Fire eel i was so close to buying. He was 1 of the most persenol Fire eel i have seen. If he is there later in the week i might go back and get him. Its funny, the guy was sitting there with the net waiting for me to decide between that and these 2 catfish. Now i went to the catfish and man o man did i hot the jack pot for 14.75 each. Blurry pics and crappy camera. Tryed putting them in my 7g but when i floated them the festivum kept bitin at the bag. So for now they are growin out in my moms 46g bowfront.

dscf4027d.jpg

dscf4025j.jpg

Now in these 2 pics you can see the the white edging on there fins.
dscf4023r.jpg

dscf4019.jpg

The catfish are hybrids of

synodontis decorus
Synodontis%20decorus.jpg

synodonus multipunctatus
S01.jpg

HOW COOL IS THAT, And the oddballs will keep on comin. (y)

Hey etunes, hope all haas been well.. What the heck is that? How large will they get? Very cool looking!

Looks like Synodontis petricola to me. They stay a little smaller than multipunctatus. Cute little boogers. :)

Almost had me there but from everything i looked up the body shape is wrong. Also the white dosent go all the way around there fins, its just on the back.

Back
Top Bottom