would 4 swordtails fit in a 5 gal tank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dan_Forbz

Aquarium Advice Activist
would 4 fit in a 5 gal tank or better yet would the 1 male (junior) thats causing all the problems with my community tank. his attacking my panchax's and i dont want to see them die, they're my most inquisitive fish that like to bite my arm wen im working on their tank lol.

Yes AQ is a good general stocking advisor but take it with a grain of salt. A lot of fish don't really work with a 5 gallon since it is too small. There are a few combos you could pull off but not a whole lot. Mine was supposed to be a QT tank but I just can't stand to see an empty one ;) so now it has a betta in it.

Anyways, you could google stocking for a 5 gal aquarium or post a thread on here for dif combos that would fit.

I used my 5 gal to make a shrimp tank. Shrimp are really interesting and easy to care for. They are also diligent little workers around the tank.

mainly it was to remove the trouble maker from my main tank. but seeing as i returned him to the pet store there isnt much trouble. he seems to have massively injured one of my panchax's goldy, who i dont think will make it through the night . :(

Back
Top Bottom