wow

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

haydro280

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
So I had seen a local post of saltwater supplies and fish on craigslist and this is what was shown... I dont think this is cool.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130501_220353.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130501_220353.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 125
  • ForumRunner_20130501_220346.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130501_220346.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 128
I think this guy thought it was a good idea to show the fish like this and are alive. Smh. Im trying to get ahold of this person

Ok still not understanding. I sees many many many people some from this very forum snap shots of there fish or there fish they wanna sell outta water in there hand for the picture. I actually see it ALOT with online stores that sell cichlids. The person is either holding the fish outta water or its on a table with a tap measure next to it.

What are you going to say to the person when you contact them just curious?

I forget the website but I remember saying to my wife look how they take pictures to try and sell the fish.

Although I do not agree with the act I have seen the same myself in the past. Make you wonder what people are thinking sometimes

I just think people are too lazy to sit there and try to get a good pic with there camera. I spent almost a hour trying to get a good one of my red tail shark and still have not got what i wanted.

I don't agree with it either...but when fish are caught and fisherman take pics with the hooks in their mouths and so on and so forth...I don't see much difference. I'm sure the fish are scared and this causes stress. But maybe the picture taker doesn't get it, lack of understanding perhaps. This is an opportunity to educate, not to put down.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom