WoW!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Skuseman

Aquarium Advice Regular
WoW. I am watching something I have never experienced so far in the many years I have been in the aquarium hobby. Recently I installed moonlights and to my surprise each of my fish are acting more and more naturally. I have attached me tomato clown fish start digging holes into the substrate just before or at the time the moonlights come on. I have also noticed that my puffer fish now sleeps on top of one the fake plants I have in the tank. Before the moonlights He hid inside a big boat I have in the tank. I notice that there eating habits have changed and they tend to be a lot more selective in the foods they eat. This is turning out to be a problem though heheheh. My puffer used to eat anything I put into the tank. however he is started to like marine granules and Live brine shrimp. He doesn't seem to like anything else I put into the tank. My tomato clown is now more finicky as well. Its great to see my fish acting more naturally.I'm very glad I set up the moonlights. I hope you all have fun with your fish. Please let me know your experiences good or bad with your aquariums.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom