WTB: Coralife Leg (just need one)...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MattP725

Aquarium Advice Freak
I need either the front right or rear left (same thing) leg for a coralife light fixture. I broke one while cleaning my lamp. I thought maybe someone may have an extra because they replaced a set after breaking one. Please PM me if you have one.

I might...and that's a huge might, have one laying around. I will check for you tonight when I get home from work. If not, they are pretty cheap.

Hello,
If I may, can I get on the list too.
After Matt gets a leg for the fixture. I can use a set(2)
Will need to ship to 22821.
Thanks ,
Mike

Great thanks for the response. I know they are relatively cheap but I just figured it may be easier to deal directly that has one and really no need for it. Some times dealing with retail can be a PITA. When I ordered this set they were on backorder so it took a few weeks. Wasn't a big deal but I will avoid it if I can.

The leg you need, is it the leg with a letter R? If so, I have 4 of them. I ordered a set of legs online and the package came with all "R" legs. The vendor is now shipping me a new set.

That is def it! They are relatively cheap and since you are in NJ how about $5 shipped for one or two of them? Let me know.

If you know a way to give me your mailing address I will ship you one for free. It will only cost me a postage stamp. You are sure the one I have is what you want? It has a letter R on the leg. Do you also need the clip and screw?

It is 100% the one. I checked when you mentioned the R (never noticed it before). It is clear and has a metal screw and clip. I don't necessarily need the screw and clip if you wanna keep it that is fine. I will PM you my address.

Back
Top Bottom