x-mas luck!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FloridaNewbie

Aquarium Advice Regular
I been waiting for several months now for a cheap 55gal tank to pop up on ebay or craigs list, but i haven't really found anything close by, or nothing cheap enough to drive to get it. But finally thanks to a nice mistake from Petco, i got it for $100. I never really looked at those aquarium kits, but i saw they had one on sale for $150, normally $200, so when i dropped in to check it out, they had ir marked $100. Big mistake but the manager had to give it to me, it was advertised! :twisted:

The tank came with hood&lights, a Second Nature Whisper Triad filter and heater. I will deff. use the heater, the filter to fill it with LR rubble and run stuff like purigen.

And to keep the luck going i got a nice black stand, with doors and all, on sale( 50% off).

And even more luck, im sick of my penguin powerheads locking up, so i got 2 Hydor Koralia 3 Aquarium Water Circulation Pumps for $15 each 8O , used on craigs list. tested them today, and they work fine.

So the switch from 29gal to 55gal will happen soon, but only after the holidays :wink: .

Ps: oh yeah, i will have lots of questions

sould likes your geting all kinds of good deals, hydor koralia 3's for 15 bucks a pop ! thats a deal

Good to hear of your good fortune. Cant wait for the upgrade. We will be here to help.

Back
Top Bottom