Yay......nitrates

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

StuG

Aquarium Advice Freak
Not a lot, but nitrates none the less. I guess I'm in the home stretch! My wife will be happy, she's been bugging me about when were going to get fish in there. Of course now I get to start thinking about stocking!

It's a 75g. I'm going to do a big peaceful community. Probably a couple of biggish schools, and then some other things.
I know for sure I'm going to do 5 or 6 sterbai Cory cos I have one in a 10 right now that needs some friends

Not a lot, but nitrates none the less. I guess I'm in the home stretch! My wife will be happy, she's been bugging me about when were going to get fish in there. Of course now I get to start thinking about stocking!

Congratulations!! Isn't that the best feeling? Now the fun part....building your community. I love mine, although I don't have the room you have. But there's nothing more peaceful and relaxing than coming in from a long day at work and watching all the little groups mingling and casually swimming about. It makes my day:).

Yup, couldn't agree more. I'm thinking right now of a couple of schools of tetras, and one of rainbows

Back
Top Bottom