Yellow tang

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JonnySilva

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Heyy everyone i just added a new yellow tang to my aquarium but he seems to b only chilling on the bottom of the tank n move everyother time i tried feeding him n he wont eat or atleast doesnt seem like he does is this normal due to the fact that its a new environment to him or could there b something wrong either with him or my tank any advice plz??

Probably still acclimating to his surroundings! :) Make sure you have the lights off, that will help reduce stress. :)

What about feeding wise today he seemed normal now his swimming around just like the other fishes but wen I feed him he doesnt seem to eat I already put some seaweed since I read about him n most of his diet consit of algea and seaweed since his a herbovour so is it normal for him not b eating at first

Very normal at first. Give him a few days to acclimate to your tank. Some vegetable matter flakes would help like spirulina or similar if he`s not eating dried seaweed.

Back
Top Bottom