You know you have too many fish when....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mebbid

Aquarium Advice Addict
I realized I had too many fish when I started dreaming about them.

I dreamed I spent $300 on a m/f pair of lava bellied cichlids. They had the colors of a tiger oscar but we're spotted instead of striped.

So apparently I've begun making up new fish breeds in my dreams.

I dream aquaria too, for a while it was my first apisto pair floating around the apt. And I'd have to catch them and put them back in the tank haha.. but yah... we def. Spend to much on our tanks, by normal standards anyways;) I'm not normal!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Is it a bad or a good sign that I'm already dreaming about fish and I only have one 46 gallon tank up and running right now and I just got fish for the first time 3 months ago? I think I'm doomed :lol:

Brooks I always dream about my fish swimming in the air. Weird.

Hahaha it's happened to me too!! I usually dream up epic plant stores! Maybe it is wishful thinking because planted tanks isn't too big in my area- all the "big keepers" in my aquarium club all have cichlids as their main thing. Our lfs have amazing fish- marine and fresh but not much for plants

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Hahaha it's happened to me too!! I usually dream up epic plant stores! Maybe it is wishful thinking because planted tanks isn't too big in my area- all the "big keepers" in my aquarium club all have cichlids as their main thing. Our lfs have amazing fish- marine and fresh but not much for plants

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice
You aren't alone with the plants. Almost every plant I have has come from out of state.

Brookster, Egghead I am SO glad I am not the only one dreaming of fish floating around in my room. I only have a 30gal and 5gal but I dreamt they had jumped out of the tank and was roaming around in my room. Started panicking and trying to catch them to put them back in the tank hah

I always have dreams about horrible things happening to my fish. Fortunately, none of them have happened.

I dream of me jumping in a giant tank with my fish and swimming with them :p

Caleb

~10g tiger barbs
~45g ick problems/loach and 5 tetras left.
~75g going to be African cichlids

I think I would wake up screaming if I had that one ��

Caleb

~10g tiger barbs

I've had to put buckets in my basement to catch water from my tank before...

I had a lucid dream last week where somehow a lionfish ended up in my freshwater community tank and was killing absolutely everything. I started panicking until I had a moment of clarity in my dream, "Wait...this is a saltwater fish...this can't happen!" Nice to know that once in a while logic prevails even in my dreams lol

I've had to put buckets in my basement to catch water from my tank before...

Why? Actual leaks? Overflow?

Caleb

~10g tiger barbs

I had one where someone got me fish as a present, and couldn't figure out how to put the fish in (despite my protests), so they pulled the tank apart.

Why? Actual leaks? Overflow?

Caleb

~10g tiger barbs

A combination of severe ADD, forgetfulness, and a python.

"What's that loud waterfall sound" OMFG :shocked!:

Back
Top Bottom