You know you might have too many tanks when....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Time to get the spouses involved. LOL

You know you've too many tanks when it's more economical to fly 2 pounds of live black worms in from California (and they last only 10 days), than buy them at the lfs.

You know you have too many tanks when, just by dumping the buckets of water from your water changes on the lawn, you can go the whole summer without once using your sprinkler.

You know that you have too many tanks when....you can easily watch a tank of your fish when on the computer, watching TV in the living room, lying in bed, doing the dishes, brushing your teeth, or getting a box of crackers from the pantry. LOL

Our flowers enjoy it. Also my Mom-in-law routinely takes water from my brother-in-law's pond to water her plants. Works great.

Toirtis said:
You know that you have too many tanks when....you can easily watch a tank of your fish when on the computer, watching TV in the living room, lying in bed, doing the dishes, brushing your teeth, or getting a box of crackers from the pantry. LOL
Wow! I guess I need more tanks then. :D

Back
Top Bottom