Zebra Danio Tail

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

niamhr.3

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
i noticed that one of my sisters zebra danios was missing a large slit in the middle of its tail fins. can anyone help me figure out what’s wrong with him? (he’s the one on the right) (sorry about the picture quality he moves so fast that i couldn’t get one)IMG_6052.jpg

He may have been nipped by another fish. What size tank is it in and what are the tankmates.

He may have been nipped by another fish. What size tank is it in and what are the tankmates.

17L tank and another zebra danio and two white cloud mountain minnows are the only ones left now

That tank is way too small. Danios and minnows are both very active fish, he is probably being beaten up by the other fish.

That tank is way too small. Danios and minnows are both very active fish, he is probably being beaten up by the other fish.

i know it’s way too small it was my sisters tank and she neglected them so i’m now looking after them and i can’t move them out of the tank but thank you.

Back
Top Bottom