Zoa Garden

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow those are crazy. I hope they look exactly like that. I'm jealous haha

I'm just starting out on my zoa garden this is what iv got so far don't ask me names I got no idea except for my mean greens ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1400304489.135821.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1400304530.913926.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1400304555.158498.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1400304585.167874.jpg

Yeah I bet, that stinks :(. Those are still nice though! All zoas look pretty good IMO

I had a big pack of my mean greens but I really didn't like zoas at all but now they have grown on me and I want them

Those are sweet! I like the mix of colors. Ill be on the lookout for them for sure

I'm sure it will grow out in no time :). My garden took about a year and a half to get to where it is now

And yours is amazing haha I got a mushroom/ ric never got an I'd on it in the middle of one rock I hope they grow around it ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1400305277.722003.jpg you can see it on the side next to the zoas

Haha thanks! It looks like a rhodactis shroom but I'm bad at shroom id. That would look awesome with zoas surrounded by a bunch of shrooms.

All of them together? Oh geez my most expensive were $35 for 5 polyps of blue hornets...haha that's embarrassing I spent that much on 5 polyps :whistle:

Haha I got a sun coral and the 3 bigger lots of them zoas yesterday for $24 the lady was selling them to me half price

Haha bigred my mauls were $20 for 6 polyps :D. I did spend $30 for two polyps of purple death Palys though...and Daryl that's a crazy deal. How much are acans in Australia?

Haha bigred my mauls were $20 for 6 polyps :D. I did spend $30 for two polyps of purple death Palys though...and Daryl that's a crazy deal. How much are acans in Australia?

I think a lot of the inflation is because z's/p's are one of the "it" corals right now.

I think a lot of the inflation is because z's/p's are one of the "it" corals right now.

Yeah I agree, I also got them at a frag swap so that's why they were cheaper. And holy crap Daryl I'd pay 90-100 for that here in the states

Back
Top Bottom