zombies!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

paytertot

Aquarium Advice Addict
Lol those of you that know me had to have seen this coming ;)
I wanna talk about zombies!

Know any good zombie literature?
Have a plan for Z-day?
How about zombie movies I should watch?
Any avid fans of The Walking Dead?

If it has to do with the undead, I wanna hear it :p

Lol i knew it was comin' eventually.

Hmm..well i have played Nazi Zonbies in COD..you would really like that game Payton lol.

We also watched The Ring last night. I hate scary movies..but i was forced. There is like an undead girl in that movie! Creepy as heck but zombie-ish hahaha

Gboy66 said:
Lol i knew it was comin' eventually.

Hmm..well i have played Nazi Zonbies in COD..you would really like that game Payton lol.

We also watched The Ring last night. I hate scary movies..but i was forced. There is like an undead girl in that movie! Creepy as heck but zombie-ish hahaha

Haha yea I love that movie. I love all scary movies. But I literally go to the rental stores and say "give me all your zombie movies" hahaha. I even watch the foreign ones and the super cheesy low budget ones. An example of each would be dead snow (nazi zombies, but its serious and in German), and undead or alive, which is really cheesy and about cowboys and zombies. Lol

Love walking dead! Dawn of the dead, day of the dead etc my husband thinks I have a problem lol like a good horror, but got to admit I'm a big hellraiser fan :)

I think Evil Dead will never be topped as far as zombie related films go. It is unfortunate that Hollywood is deciding to remake it - future generations will be plagued with the likely horrid result.

OH Yeaaaaaaaah!!!

"the zombie survival guide" is a must read.

Best zombie video, STILL goes to MJ in thriller haha! ?

Huge walking dead fan.

Also the reason I keep a shotgun beside my bed. (well... Robbers too.. But if their undead robbers!!!) BOOM!!!

Lol yea zombie survival guide is great. I actually have my own written plan in a binder and everything xP lol

Aski247 said:
Yeah I still need to learn how to sail, so I can go steal a sailboat and sail off to a island.

I'm still curious as to, can zombies swim?

No, but I do think they can walk underwater right?

Zombies have never been my scary creature of choice. I like Evil Dead too though, Pillow. The thing with zombies is that they are just so impossible for me. Energy has to come from somewhere, and that's a fact of life. If something is dead, where does the energy come from? Nerve cells need to communicate in order to move anything, and that takes energy. Where does the energy come from? Also, eating human brains is bad for humans. You can get nasty stuff from brains, and that is one reason some cannibalistic societies ran into trouble. So, eventually the zombies would all get sick and re-die.
I am ok with a few zombie flicks here and there, but a creature that is so impossible just doesn't really do it for me.

You go ahead and keep telling yourself "zombies" aint real... Then when some hobo hopped up on bark salts eats your face... I bet you will be wishing "man if I only knew what to do when a "zombie" attacks me!"

Haha! ;)

Aski247 said:
Bath* salts even... :/ lol

I had to explain that the zombie creating bath salts aren't the same as the bath salts you put in your bath to my general manager at lunch while he and I were discussing one of the grislier cases over my lunch break. That was interesting to say the least.

Funny story, the man who was eating faces in the nude wasn't even on "Bath Salts".

I think you're safe for now Kara, just be sure to ask them if they're planning to murder you before you join them in the cardboard pagoda for herbal tea.

MrPillow said:
I think Evil Dead will never be topped as far as zombie related films go. It is unfortunate that Hollywood is deciding to remake it - future generations will be plagued with the likely horrid result.

They are remaking it?!? why would they do such a thing? Evil Dead was one of the greatest zombie related films ever. It was cheesy and had bad animation but Bruce Campbell made that movie legendary :D

MrPillow said:
Funny story, the man who was eating faces in the nude wasn't even on "Bath Salts".

And this is true, he was on "spice" not bath salts. It was basically a mixture of K2 with other stuff.

Dawn of the dead by far... Best zombie flick.

I personally prefer the slow stupid ones to the fast screaming ones. It's a safety thing. The slow ones ensure my fat butt can get away. Well.. With the help of a lot of guns.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom