55 vs 65?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, we saw the Acei get up to 7" when looking up the colors and such. I don't know that we made caves big enough for them. We want m:f 1:3 ratios right? Could we do 1:4?

Get some Afra Jalo Reef & pseudotropheus red tops to go with the yellow lab ;-) and maybe elongatus neon spot ;-)

KryptiCouple said:
Yeah, we saw the Acei get up to 7" when looking up the colors and such. I don't know that we made caves big enough for them. We want m:f 1:3 ratios right? Could we do 1:4?

Yes 1:4 works too. It basically says you should have AT LEAST twice as many females as males :)

Hey fishy business, don't use people sleep in Minnesota :) its 12:42 pm in Liverpool UK ? Must be about 5:42 or 6:42 AM there surely !!!

FishyBusiness said:
Yes 1:4 works too. It basically says you should have AT LEAST twice as many females as males :)

+1 it is recommended to have 3 females to 1 male. There are a few Cichlids that I know of that you should keep more females so 4 is a good number.

Dean jones said:
Hey fishy business, don't use people sleep in Minnesota :) its 12:42 pm in Liverpool UK ? Must be about 5:42 or 6:42 AM there surely !!!

Lol :)

Dean jones said:

Lol! Yep it was 6:45 am! I work overnights so I'm up all hours! :)

Your tank looks good mate.I have protomelas sp steveni taiwan (taiwan reef), protomelas taeniolatus (red empress) metriaclima pulpican(kingsizei), labidochromis sp hongi, auloncara dragon blood, sciaenochromis fryeri(electric blue), pseudotropheus acei(yellow tail) & some "mixed peacocks" all living happily together atm in my 4x2x3. but i agree that the acei's need room to swim & of course some of my guys are going to get big hence my soon to arrive 6x2x2. Personally i think the purple in kingsizei would look cool with your yellows.also smaller peacocks.

Back
Top Bottom