cichlid mixing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here r better 1s

Attachments

• image-879588326.jpg
    image-879588326.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 100
  • image-106014393.jpg
    image-106014393.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 92
  • image-3146202770.jpg
    image-3146202770.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 76
Ok i think its a male. The way you tell is females have orange on there stomachs and males dont

Where did the tiger barb come from???they are tropical fish and also shoaling fish and prefer groups of 5 or more.

Hi I was just wandering if it was normal for my 2 1/2 month old tiger Oscars black coloration to fade and get darker when he goes low in the tank and get lighter when he rises to the top I noticed this and was curious?

Kalvinlord said:
Hi I was just wandering if it was normal for my 2 1/2 month old tiger Oscars black coloration to fade and get darker when he goes low in the tank and get lighter when he rises to the top I noticed this and was curious?

It's rude to post your own questions like that on some else's thread, please start your own.

I'm sorry but something is wrong and it won't let me I thought someone could be nice and just and answer a simple question!

Well it does this very fast when it rises from top to bottom and vise versa

Idk id give it time you have any other fish in the tank he/she sounds bored

So, what are you going to do with your last female? If the new one turns out to be a boy and you get a pair, what are you doing with the other female?

Back
Top Bottom