Fry!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Haha! That's good! I talk to mine too :) I have to reach in the tank and break up a fight everyday with ur babies daddy and I yell at him lol, Andrew thinks I'm crazy!!! Lmao!

Jamie is still talkin about those babies.. i showed him the pic from.fb n he was like ooh u sure i xant have sombof those..lol i was like setup the 60g n u can.. lol

Just let me know :) you should post some more pics of that beautiful boy of yours :D he is such a handsome fish!

They've been busy lol

Yea they are really likin the new digs :) now if I can just get my Compressiceps to fancy each other, it's such a sad story! She likes him, but he doesn't like her back :( she even held eggs for him & he refused to fertilize them.... I felt so bad for her!

I asked jamie about the kenyis he said if they cant go n the 55g with what we got he will pass.. boy im pushin that 60g hard n he isnt budging..lol

Well since this is ur fry thread n he was urs ill show him off on here too...lol

ForumRunner_20130118_195641.jpg

I asked jamie about the kenyis he said if they cant go n the 55g with what we got he will pass.. boy im pushin that 60g hard n he isnt budging..lol

Well since this is ur fry thread n he was urs ill show him off on here too...lol

Keep pushing! My trick is to get something non compatible, then I need a new tank ;)

Back
Top Bottom