my cichlid tank!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
a bigger one would of held up better. and putting a dieing horse isnt helping the OP explaining what he did wrong would

a bigger one would of held up better. and putting a dieing horse isnt helping the OP explaining what he did wrong would

He has had about 3-4 threads with people telling him that he needs to research and have tried to answer questions for him. So at this point yes it is dead horse.

well its just that i really got confused about it but i made up my mind at the first sight of trouble the cichlids will be gone the guy at the lfs will trade the for somethin else

40TTOlSPmek

ya and so the bulbs actually grow what do i need i have a light wit two t5 ho that i used for my corals and my regular light also it has good water conditions i take it to the lfs every week to be tested and he tested it today and said it was great, what else do i need????

This guy asks questions, gets answers and then does whatever he wants. I followed his SW thread. It will get frustrating.

Back
Top Bottom