Nicks 10 gallon Multi Shell dweller Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nikachu0315

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hello i bought a 10 gallon tank because of petcos 1$ a gallon so i picked this up and some other stuff and i was wondering if i could put in 2 multi shell dwellers? And possibly a Albino Bristle nose pleco? P.s i cycled the tank .

Yes that would work. If it were me i wouldnt add the pleco. But yes you could have 2 multis. Make sure you have sand at least 3in deep and about 6 shells.

By all means you could lol. Im just saying i wouldnt. But it would prob work i might be setting up a 40b with multis soon but idk. Go ahead and put it in with them.

Here's the tank and where should I get the shells?

image-2549101461.jpg

Should I move anything? The shells will be in the middle

image-1616717881.jpg

Here's Tucker My albino bristlenose pleco

Switch the substrate to sand if it isnt already. Lfs usually have them and if not go to a local grocery store and buy escargot shells and clean them.

It's sand mixed with crushed coral:/ and I've noticed tucker every now and then bob for air is this normal? If it needs more air i think I have an airstone

Can the coconut shell subsitute for the driftwood? I heard plecos eats some wood? :Edit: I looked online and it did coconut or driftwood is fine

Haha. Well heres a tip. Do not look at any other type because then you will want that kind and that kind and that one and this one lmao. Just stick to the ones you want haha

Back
Top Bottom