Oscar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
But what type of fish like malawis or deacons ect

I the oscars still small u could add maybe a jack Dempsey or jaguar cichlid. But ur tank has to be big enough. Also if u want something on the bottom u could do a bichir. I don't really know centimeter or meters so do u know the tank dominions in feet and can u send a pick of ur oscar

Oh **** man now there are a ton of options my apologies. U could do secerums, possibly a giant gourami, a big bichir, jaguar cichlid, red terror (there gorg and get to a big size, and lots of other SA cichlids. U could do some catfish too like a Lima shovelnose catfish or a eclipse!!!

I live in SA and I have never seen a red terror here

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1392571760.759009.jpghere's a red terror beatific fish. Would highly suggest it for ur tank. Also can handle the oscar

Can handle an Oscar? Festae are extremely aggressive and generally will kill an Oscar. A member that used to frequent this site had a female that killed basically anything that ever went in with her. I called her the red widow for a reason.

Thanks for the help love the fish in the pic

Don't do a red terror even in a 310 gallon tank it can kill him. Look into these fish as tankmates.

Severum
Green Terror
Blue Acara
Firemouth Cichlid
Chocolate Cichlid
Salvini Cichlid
Silver Dollars
Lima Shovelnose Catfish
Clown Loach

Here's a green Terror pic
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1392575437.495560.jpg

You could do a stock of
Your 2 oscars
1- Green Terror
1- Severum
7- Silver Dollars
1- Lima Shovelnose Catfish

Or you could do

2- Oscars
1- Firemouth
1- Salvini Cichlid
1- Severum
1- Green Terror
5- Clown Loach
5- Silver Dollars

Can handle an Oscar? Festae are extremely aggressive and generally will kill an Oscar. A member that used to frequent this site had a female that killed basically anything that ever went in with her. I called her the red widow for a reason.

Srry to interrupt but I was wondering what happened to huckit I never see him on here anymore but I agree with the green terror on side note beautiful fish!! And with firemouths it would be amazing

Back
Top Bottom