Oscar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
2 sevurem
2 big plecos
Maybe a green terror ( what's it sientific name my lfs wants to know )

And what more

Remember plecos can be extremely messy, 2 +the Oscar will create a large bioload.

Can't help you with the green terrors never kept one.

Silver dollars are a great tank mate for an Oscar/most decent sized cichlids(fast enough to swim away, large enough not to be swallowed) just remember they are jumpers!

Remember plecos can be extremely messy, 2 +the Oscar will create a large bioload.

Silver dollars are a great tank mate for an Oscar/most decent sized cichlids(fast enough to swim away, large enough not to be swallowed) just remember they are jumpers!

+1 great answer

Agree w the suggestions. I'd get rid of one pleco to help ease bio load

Ok but the silver dollars are vegetarians so will the silver dollars eat my plants

Ok no silver dollars wil parrot fish be good

I see severums in the mix. They will eat most plants just as the silver dollars will.
I tried with mine and they just destroyed any plants i put in.

There's one big problem the tank won't fit through the door

Green terror cichlid
Synspilum cichlid
Midas cichlid
Shovelnose catfish

Back
Top Bottom