Tank mates???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well u can get angelfish or convict cichlids to breed and u can get congo tetras if u want big schooling tetras maybe around 5 inches for max size or bigger

well u can get angelfish or convict cichlids to breed and u can get congo tetras if u want big schooling tetras maybe around 5 inches for max size or bigger

I already have a breeding pair of angelfish and a breeding pair of convicts in separate tanks. I like the idea of congo tetras, are there any other types of tetras i could get???

I would really like to stick with electric yellow labs, they seem like a good fish with a good personality for my tank, all my jacobfreibergis do is hide all day.

If you catch them in a net the male will have to small holes on his belly and the female will have 1 small hole and a big one

And is there any possibility of getting congo tetras also??? Or are the labs to aggressive or something???

I said i would get them when i get back from my vacation, otherwise why risk them dying. I have not even started the trip yet.

They like the company of each other so 4-6 of them would make them very happy just provide lots of rock work so they can hide and play

Back
Top Bottom