What kind of cichlid is this?!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bumblebees are agressive and get rather large at 8"+ for males. My male is 8.5" and totally black.

I find it really troubling that you continue to buy cichlids, especially some of the most aggressive ones, for your 10g aquarium. I will say it again, take them all back. Many have already told you that only one of these fish will be left standing. But then again you must be doing something different than all these experienced cichlid keepers...

Not that you care. You seem to be the type of person who sits and back and says hoody hoo my fishies dun attacked dem other ones. Keep spending your money and killing fish bro, you are an awesome aquarium owner.

I find it really troubling that you continue to buy cichlids, especially some of the most aggressive ones, for your 10g aquarium. I will say it again, take them all back. Many have already told you that only one of these fish will be left standing. But then again you must be doing something different than all these experienced cichlid keepers...

Not that you care. You seem to be the type of person who sits and back and says hoody hoo my fishies dun attacked dem other ones. Keep spending your money and killing fish bro, you are an awesome aquarium owner.

Oh ya. Take that

I know what I need to do!! I know I'm doing pretty much everything wrong I'm 13 I don't have money I don't have a car I can't take them back I can't do anything!

Last edited by a moderator:
Next year when it's my birthday I'm setting everything right probably getting a 75 getting all mbunas turning my 10 by that time into dwarf puffer tank or a planted tetra tank.

And if you guys think I'm happy that's bs I don't have a choice if I did everything would be different.

I know what I need to do!! I know I'm doing pretty much everything wrong I'm 13 I don't have money I don't have a car I can't take them back I can't do anything! Jeez hater

How did you buy fish that you know won't work if you don't have money?

Here's a tip for the future which works for anything in life. If multiple people give you the same advice and even you yourself know that you are doing something wrong but you continue to do it, those people are not being "haters"

Back
Top Bottom