10 gallon saltwater?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
G

Today I went to my LFS and saw the saltwater fish...I really want one. I love them so much. I would be a beginner so I would need an easier fish. I wanted to know if I could put a fish and starfish in a 10 gallon tank with live rocks and plants. I want to know what type of fish could go in there.

I also have a 29 gal tank that I am going to set up with freshwater but can you tell me what saltwater fish would go in there? THANKS!!!!!!!!!

being new to saltwater I dont think you should try a 10 gal tank,there no room for a small mistake.
It can be done but I myself wouldnt try one so small. Maybe some of the masters can chime in.

Hey how about that 200 posts... (y)

the 29 would be better, but of course, bigger than that would be best, but can be done. you could get a couple of clowns, a royal gramma, wide varitey of gobies, too. go to liveaquaria.com and check out their nano section of fish, this will give you a good idea of the fish and their requirments. read, read, and read some more. :)

Back
Top Bottom