My 14G Biocube

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love the pistol shrimp it looks like my yabby but i really dont like the other thing i think its a spider crab but it creeps me out. Shudder
But i love the watchmen goby and the scape great job!

some new pics of the tank

Attachments

• fish pics 001.jpg
    fish pics 001.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 191
  • fish pics 006.jpg
    fish pics 006.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 189
  • fish pics 005.jpg
    fish pics 005.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 192
  • fish pics 002.jpg
    fish pics 002.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 195
Wow! That's a nice looking tank. I always liked the look of saltwater tanks, but haven't attempted anything yet. I didn't know you could keep so many inverts in a tank that size

thanks dream lol, i was told it was a favia though? is it actually a brain? and hes eating a shrimp pellet lol, hes realy cool and peaceful :p. thanks trout, saltwater is definitely a very rewarding but expensive venture. that may be too many invertsin a small tank, idk but my levels are great and everyone gets along so im getting away with it lol

Hey do you find it a pain in the butt keeping the very bottom of the glass clean?

uhh not too much.a little thing i do is scrape all the algae off the glass exceptwhat i cant get at the bottom so that way the snails only have that to eat and they do eat it all. whats your cuc?

Hey do you find it a pain in the butt keeping the very bottom of the glass clean?

i know i do!

and if its a favia then cool (not very good at IDing coral), dont know much about them though, hope all goes well, its definitely a nice piece!

Well store said favia, Mr. X said maze brain coral lol so I have no idea. All I know is its beautifullll at night time

pipefish are pretty much in the same category as seahorses, really need species tanks and very little flow, so that wouldnt be a good idea.

i believe royals get a bit too big for your tank, and ive also heard they get mean as they grow, LA says 30G minimum and 3" adult size so id advise against it

Really? I thought pipefish were more hardy..darn. As for the RG, I've heard they are actually quite peaceful and doesn't LA reccomend clowns min tank size as 30? Just wondering. If not the gramma what about the purple dottyback?

i think my pistol shrimp died :( i found a "molt" but when i removed it i psquished it to make sure and yellow stuff came out (gross i know) so i assume it was actually him :/ thats 2 dead pistols...only they keep dieing. any idea why?

did you seem them eat?

not sure on the dottyback but i though LA recommend o. clowns for 10G and percs for 20G i think

First one no but the other one was really active and always scooped up pellets :/ oh well and okay thanks for the info. Ill look into the dotty

Back
Top Bottom